The average household income is about $30,000 in the United States. What’s shocking: a 2016 CNN report estimated that couples will spend over $5,000 more than that, or about $35K for a wedding.
The good news: there’s a lot of ways to have an affordable wedding, and selecting an affordable gown is an easy one.
- If you want some color: White not your thing? For less traditional brides, or brides who want to make an elegant but unique statement, blush, pink, and even hints of gold are eye catching but still bridal. A blush pink ball gown is paired with a laced black bodice for a modern look in this dress, while the baroque-inspired ivory beading of this gown produces a more traditional blush look. For something more daring, check out the peach tones in this multi colored ball gown. An ivory sweetheart bodice adorned with trailing rose embroidery makes this a show stopper.
- For a traditional affair: If you’re getting married in a church, or simply want to display a classic and more modest look, illusion or higher necklines pair beautifully with timeless lace or embroidery. Want more coverage? Look no further than Gabriella, a breathlessly simple and timeless A-Line gown with a chiffon skirt, embroidered ivory bodice, and illusion sleeves.
- For the free spirit: Trade the heavy and luxurious ball gowns for breathable chiffon with bohemian vibes. We love the cut out bell sleeves and ivory and silver beading paired with antique lace on this dress, while a netted pale white skirt of this A-line creates a carefree vibe ideal for any outdoor wedding.
- Channeling Vintage: Yes, you can have a vintage inspired dress without a family heirloom. Silver shoulder embellishments, a fit-and-flare silhouette, and french lace make this gown emblematic of the mid 1910’s and early roaring 20’s. While the mermaid silhouette is strikingly modern, geometric embellishments and capped sleeves echo the counterculture of the 1960’s in this gown.
- Beach Ceremony: Airy chiffon with fuss free, flowing skirts is a match made in Heaven for beach weddings. A pure white gown is simple elegant with gentle ruching at the natural waist and a trail of flower detail along a soft sweetheart neckline. For a look that’s more formal for an indoor ceremony but still great for the beach ceremony, this sheath features a paneled chiffon skirt and beaded illusion bodice.
To try any of these gorgeous gowns, schedule an appointment or speak with a consultant.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.