Finding a bridesmaid dress is no easy task. With so many options, it can be overwhelming, even if you know what style you’re going for.
Here are our top picks for stunning, long bridesmaid dresses for any kind of wedding:
- Boho-Chic: If you’re looking at a summer or spring outdoor ceremony, nothing quite matches the beauty and ease of bohemian style dresses, with long, flowing skirts and floral patterns. This gorgeous gown features a draped overlay bodice, flowing chiffon skirt, and gorgeous smoke, white, and violet floral print detail.
- Ultra Modern: Urban weddings with a big city vibe, or for a non traditional wedding, call for something a little different. This eye catching pick pairs the allure of a pantsuit, but with the beautiful flow of chiffon, with wide legs and a chic, one-shoulder ruffled top.
- Vintage Glamour: If Old Hollywood is calling your name, you’ll want to play up the glitz, glamour, and allure of the Golden Age. This dress does just that, with a fitted silhouette, sweetheart neckline with illusion mesh, and stunning gold glitter all over.
- Cool Elegance: Perfect for either cool weather weddings or even traditional ceremonies, sleeves offer coverage and also added details. Cold shoulder cutouts with ruffles make more a more whimsical look, especially in icy violet, while beaded illusion sleeves on this dress are perfect for a black tie affair.
- Ethereal: Taking inspiration from the world of ballet, weddings with pastel hues, soft candlelight, and delicate floral arrangements play well to bridesmaid dresses like this sleeveless A-line. The soft peach hue, draped overlay back, and clean lines make for simple elegance.
- Classic: Looking for something fuss-free and great for almost every wedding? Go for an A-line with clean lines, straps, and breathable fabric: this dress combines all three, with a flattering, fitted waistline and a touch of sparkle.