10 Ideas for Bridal Bouquets
Looking for flower inspiration? Here we have 10 ideas for a perfect bridal bouquet.
1. A medium sized hot pink and raspberry fresh bouquet brings a modern elegance to any wedding, setting up a symbolic and romantic atmosphere as well as offering a breathtaking compliment to the floral arrangements in the reception.
2. Simple and beautiful, a bouquet of purple orchids represent royalty, love, and beauty. For those who are considering a bouquet with just one flower type, arranging a single flower type arrangement can cut costs as well as create a gorgeous, edgy bouquet.
3. A bright orange bouquet brings in a burst of elegance and color with its gorgeous blooms! Not only does it look bold and colorful, but it’s also unique, bringing a captivating beauty to display for guests to admire and love!
4. Freshly-picked blossoms call for an unexpected, unique bouquet, perfect especially for summer beach weddings!
5. A rich mix of hot pink and white bouquet leaves a wonderful impression for the summer season!
6. Using several different species of flowers to create a big and beautiful bouquet, different shades of purple and green were chosen in flowers for a lovely combination that is modern and creative.
7. A classic arrangement of white flowers is timeless and simply gorgeous!
8. The warm-weather season calls onto fresh tulips to add the finishing look to brides. Capturing spring through its lovely sweet and feminine color and shape, this bouquet adds a simple and seasonal touch.
9. Brides wearing flower crowns or smaller floral accessories also pick a bouquet to match! Here we have a bouquet with more leaves that texture and depth to an otherwise all flower bouquet.
10. Larger, sumptuous bouquets are perfect for the voluptuous bride. Pale pink and white roses exude a highly aromatic fragrance, the bouquet providing a structured look for the traditional wedding.
Photography: Quetzal Photo